Tuesday 25 September 2012

What the hell is this blog about anyway?


There are copious amounts of fashion blogs out there proclaiming they know style. Well, here is yet another for you to spend ample procrastinating hours gushing over.  The difference is, when those irate-and-oh-so-dull co-workers catch you in the act of blog snooping during work hours, you can innocently inform them that you are reading a writer’s blog. Hence, it must be an educational pursuit- given that us writers are stereotyped as intelligent and knowledgeable folk. Do exclude the minor detail that all I am ranting about is fabulous frocks and what is totally cute this season. Trust me, I often drop the ‘sorry, I’m writing an article today’ excuse and I only ever receive nods of admiration- after all, it would be rude of me to correct their ignorant believes that I must be writing on a topic slightly more profound and ground-breakingingly-brilliant.
So, yes darlings; a writer’s wardrobe, is all about my sharp-witted perspective on fashion. Combining my passion for pretty clothes as well as a few brainy words, this blog is sure to impress any fashionista (as well as unsuspecting employees).

Enjoy.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment